|“||Daddy needs what daddy needs.||„|
|~ The Cobra forces Shake to eat people.|
Freedom Cobra is the titular villain of the ATHF episode with the same name. He is a talking tattoo that tends to eat people.
Freedom Cobra was bought by Master Shake as a tattoo to attract ladies. However, the tattoo wants Shake to eat his dog, Carl and a surgeon's hands.
The Cobra is very hungry and ruthless. He wants his wearer to eat people so can take control of them.
- "You'll never get any action in this downpour."
- "It's me, Freedom Cobra."
- "Well, surprise!"
- "Oh yeah? So are skulls, bones. HUMAN bones."
- "All right then, we'll start there."
- "Yeah, when you defecate!"
- "Daddy's hungry. Daddy needs meat!"
- "Hey! Daddy needs what daddy needs."
- Voiced by Jim Brown.
- Freedom Cobra is seen as the darkest ATHF villain with no sense of humor.