Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frankenfruit was one of the monsters that the Unnamed Scientist brought to life. Grapefruit (as the head and the only part of the monster that could talk) wants to take revenge for his death in Passion of the Fruit. He attempted to kill Orange and Pear, but he failed because Halloweenie came and attacked him. After the Fruity Question of the Day, you can see, that Grapefruit, Grandpa Lemon, and Gourd are still alive, as Grapefruit got Grandpa Lemon's butt on his face and telling him to move it away (in the outtakes, Grandpa Lemon farts in Grapefruit's face since he misinterperated "Move it, gramps!" for "I've got gas!" and Grandpa Lemon finds it a "coincidence" since he also had gas).
- "I'm not your tummy, Orange."
- "That's right, Orange! Grapefruit is back and badder than ever!"
- "Save it, wasteoid! I got all the help I'm gonna need to squash you and that dimpled dimwit."
- "Oh, I'm sorry. I can't hear you. I'm too busy flexing."
- "Let's hear it, smarty-pants! Any last words?"
- "Ooh, my butt!"
- "Wha-what's going on here?"
- "What's going on here is that you're butt is in my face. Move it, gramps!"
- "That's Halloween 'ya moron!"
- Only Grapefruit ever spoke despite the other character parts being fully alive. It is possible that either Grapefruit was the head, the only part of a body that can talk, or the rest did not want to.
- The arms (carrots) are the unique parts as their faces aren't seen.
- Frankenfruit is the first character to be composed of multiple characters. The second was Horse.
|Name||Body Part||First Appearance|
|Grapefruit||head||Passion of the Fruit|
|Carrot||arms (though which carrot|
is which arm is unknown)
|Cucumber||right leg||Cruel as a Cucumber|
|Yellow Pepper||top of left leg||Frankenfruit|
|Grandpa Lemon (asleep)||middle of left leg||Grandpa Lemon|
|Broccoli Minion||bottom of left leg||Close Encounters of the Annoying Kind|