Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Four Horsemen are supporting antagonists of the Warcraft franchise.
They are a group of the Lich King's finest Death Knights, and serve as Kel'Thuzad's personal guard. They work as the leaders of the Death Knights in the Scourge, and each wield a different power. They first appeared in World of Warcraft's 1.11 patch entitled "Shadow of the Necropolis", where they served as the secondary leaders of the Scourge forces in the Plaguelands. There, they were Kel'Thuzad's best soldiers and held control over the Death Knight wing of the floating necropolis, Naxxramas. They were defeated, however, by the agents of the Argent Dawn.
They appeared once more in World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. They assist Kel'Thuzad once again as leaders of Naxxramas's Death Knight wing, but were defeated once more by an assault made by the Argent Crusade's finest heroes.
Members of the Four Horsemen
- Thane Korth'azz, the Horseman of Fire. He is the only member of the Horsemen to not be human (he is a Dwarf). He is also the least talkative of the group. He, along with the rest of the Horsemen, were slain in battle in Naxxramas.
- Lady Blaumeux, the Horseman of Shadow. She is the only female of the group, and is quite possibly the most sadistic of the four. She, along with the rest of the Horsemen, were slain in battle in Naxxramas.
- Sir Zeliek, the Horseman of Light. He is the only one of the Horsemen to still have a heart and a sense of honor. Unfortunately, as he is but a slave to the Lich King's will, he in unable to make his own decisions (though he is still able to talk for himself).
- Lord Alexandros Mograine, the Ashbringer. He was the former leader of the group, and was known as "The Ashbringer." He had held that title even in his life as a Paladin of Lordaeron. His title came from the blade he wielded, which could reduce his enemies to ash in a single slash. After the Horsemen's first defeat, Mograine vanished without a trace. It was revealed that his soul had been consumed by the Lich King and was being tortured for years. His son, Darion, finally freed his father, and the blade is currently in the hands of the legendary paladin Tirion Fordring.
- Baron Rivendare, Kel'Thuzad's "messenger boy". Rivendare is the current leader of the Horsemen since Mograine's departure. Although he had been thought dead for quite some time, he had returned and was appointed new leader of the Horsemen by Kel'Thuzad. He, like the rest of his team, was killed in battle in the second assault on Naxxramas.