Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Foundation X is an underground research organization focusing on illegal projects with phenomenal energetic potentials. The massive projects they focus would provide in return immeasurable profit and research data from sponsoring different organizations to their respective project. They first debut in Kamen Rider W, sponsoring the Musuem for their Gaia Memory research, involving the investigating the true Gaia Memory and the artificial Gaia Memories. After Ryubee Sonozaki dies, the foundation takes over the Gaia Impact project.
But after the death of Jun Kazu, Foundation X cancels all Gaia Memory research to focus on other prospective projects, such as the O Medals and later the Cosmic Energy research of Mitsuaki Gamou. Foundation X is also known for creating Dummy Kaijin, which are kaijin that resemble and hold the powers of the kaijin they represent, but are actually manifestations of Gaia Memories, Medals, or Cosmic Energy.
All members of Foundation X wear white business suits, classifying them as both researchers and business merchants of death.
- Jun Kazu - Researcher
- Tabata - Employee
- Neon Ulsland - Head of Foundation X
- Doctor Prospect - Leader
- Lloyd - Doctor Prospect's Quarks bodyguards
- Shion - Doctor Prospect's Quarks bodyguards
- Lem Kannagi - Commander
- Katal - Lem Kannagi's subordinates
- Solaris - Lem Kannagi's subordinates
- Chancellor Kiima - Lem Kannagi's superior in Foundation X
- Female Executive Member of Foundation X
- Callas - Leader
- Canaria - Double agent
- Foundation X is the financial backer of many evil organizations and research facilities. Their manner of involvement with other organizations is somewhat similar to Shocker and the Great Leader's support of evil organizations in the Showa Era.
- In the graphic novel adaptation of Cyborg 009, Foundation X is revealed to be a supporter of the death merchant organization Black Ghost and is mentioned several times as "The Foundation". Its name is revealed towards the end when one of its unseen operatives kills Skull on an unnamed space station for his failure to defeat the 00 Cyborgs and his scheming to overthrow them and take over the world.