Forth is a dragon-like Decepticon-allied Cyclone Mini-Con in Transformers: Robots in Disguise.
Back and Forth accompanied Quillfire into Crown City to scavenge auto supplies, and were in the process of doing so when Bumblebee and Strongarm found them in an alley. The duo used their magnetic powers on the two Autobots, giving them the chance to escape as Quillfire towed a trailer full of pilfered parts. As the Autobots gave chase, the two Mini-Cons were dumped from the trailer when he spilled the contents in the hopes of evading his pursuers. They were able to catch back up to their boss after Quillfire knocked out the Autobots with a volley of stunning quill-missiles, and the trio made a break for it.
The Decepticons hit an auto parts distributorship, but were interrupted mid-raid by Grimlock disguised as a crane. Back and Forth used their magnetic powers in concert to try and pull him apart, but were forced to flee when Bumblebee and Strongarm arrived. Moving to a nearby truck stop, the trio were again interrupted by the Autobots. Strongarm managed to lure Forth into trying to move a bus in an attempt to crush her, but the bus was simply too heavy, and the Mini-Con collapsed from the exertion. From there, he was captured and taken back to the scrapyard alongside Quillfire and Back. Forth's stasis pod was later taken back to Cybertron by Optimus Prime, Windblade and Ratchet.
Powers and Abilities
Forth has magnetism powers, but in the form of magnetic repulsion. When paired with Back, who has the power of magnetic attraction, the two become a fearsome force.
- Megatronus - Liberator (never met)
- Scorponok's and Glowstrike's team - Allies
- Steeljaw's Pack - Allies
- Autobots - Enemies
- Quillfire and Back - Partners
- While Forth is not the only Mini-Con to appear this season without a toy, he is the only paired Cyclone who does not appear to be even based on a toy, as even Clout at least uses the same model as toy-character Bludgeon.
- For reasons unknown, the North American packaging of Back's single-packed toy labels him as Forth, which led to a whole heap of confusion between the characters until their appearances in the cartoon.
- Forth's magnetic "breath" weapon is depicted with red energy rings, matching the color commonly used for the "north" end of magnets (remember, kids: Forth/North!).