Gaburincho of Music
One of the Deboth Army's first Knights, D wreaked havoc on ancient Earth. He fought against Torin and the Zyudenryu in the past. Attempted to control Tobaspino to wipe out the rest of the dinosaurs by driving it insane, Meeko's ancestor rose up and quelled Tobaspino's rampage and bloodlust. Tobaspino then defeated D with a stomp as both fell into a deep slumber. Reawakening in the present by Chaos and given fake Kyoryuger powers with the Deathryuger Zyudenchi, D now seeks revenge and plots to wipe out all life on Earth.
He appears and kidnaps Mikoto Amano. Deathryuger's goal is to use Meeko's voice and the secret legendary Zyudenchi, #00, to take control of Tobaspino once again while cutting his ties to the Deboth Army. However, after being knocked out of SpinoDai-Oh, D falls to his death after being mortally wounded by Kyoryu Red Double Armed On.
The Return of the Ferocious Knight
D eventually returns without his Deathryuger powers but overwhelmed with new powers he gained from the Darkness of the Land and armed with the War Spear-Sword, wearing the AceCape. He finds himself needing drinks of Restoration Water to keep himself in check. D had also escaped from the Darkness of the Land and orchestrates a scheme to use Mikoto's singing voice to raise an army of the dead to conquer the world. When the Kyoryugers foil his plans, D enlarges himself to destroy the world before he is hindered by Mikoto's singing as Spinodai-Oh destroys him.
- MoBuckle: Zyudenchi storing belt and communicator.
- D - Deathryuger: Main battery-like device used by Deathryuger. Used for finishers with the Flute Buster.
- 00 - Tobaspino: Battery-like device that D uses to steal Meeko's voice and summon Tobaspino.
- Flute Buster: Main Weapon. Doubles as instrument to control and/or summon Tobaspino. Inserting the D Zyudenchi into the Flute Buster allows Deathryuger to perform the Demon Movement Deboss Finish or Final Movement Deboss Finish.
- D-Racer: Personal motorcycle.
- War Spear-Sword: his personal sword that he manifested from his body during his fight with Kyoryu Red, Pink, and Violet after coming from the Darkness of the Land. Used for Final Movement Deboss Finish.
- Zyudenryu #00: Tobaspino
The Deathryuger Ranger Key is a Kyoryuger Ranger Key released as part of a set Deboss Ranger Keys in a Bandai Premium set. It is unknown if it will appear in a future crossover. Of course as with all Ranger Keys, should it exist, it would be able to transform one, i.e. one of the Gokaigers, into Deathryuger.
- He is the second Navy Ranger and the first Spinosaurus-themed Ranger.
- He is the only Kyoryuger to not have "Kyoryu" in his Ranger title. Also, Deathryuger is the first (fully) evil Ranger to also associate with the term used by the main team. This is because Kyoryugers are by definition partners of Zyudenryu, and he is a Kyoryuger in order to forcibly control Tobaspino. He is, however, not a Kyoryuger in terms of the team.
- The use of "death" in Deathryuger's name is akin to "killer" in Abare Killer of Abaranger. Deathryuger follows AbareKiller and DragonRanger from Zyuranger as the evil Ranger in a Dinosaur Sentai, after Kyoryu Gold broke the tradition of the Sentai Sixth Ranger in a Dinosaur Sentai being initially an enemy.
- Deathryuger can use his boomerang as a flute, similar to how Burai and Rouki used their weapons as a flute.
- Deathryuger is the second unique individual evil Ranger not to become good, immediately following Enter (Dark Buster) in the final episodes of [[Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.
- Deathryuger's scenario is the opposite of Enter's, who copied a good Sentai's powers and turned them evil, whereas D created fake evil Kyoryuger powers that later became good.
- In both scenarios, the original design of the Sentai suit changed to match which side it was on, looking more sinister (for Enter) or good (for Dai-kun). Both villians also sport darker versions of the main colors used in a Sentai Team (Maroon for Red and Navy for Blue respectively.)
- With Tobaspino's powers now being established as good for Dai-kun, this also makes Deathryuger the second villian to be an evil version of a Sentai leader (KyoryuNavy), in which he was preceded by Enter, who was an evil version of RedBuster in the form of DarkBuster.
- Deathryuger shares several similarities to various Riders from Kamen Rider Wizard:
- Deathryuger's true nature mirrors that with Orma (Kamen Rider Sorcerer), the villain of Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land, the movie which Gaburincho of Music is double-billed with, as he is actually a Debo Monster who transforms into a Kyoryuger just as Orma is actually the Phantom Drake, who can transform into a Kamen Rider.
- Deathryuger's Flute Buster is similar to the Hamel Cane of the White Wizard. Both weapons are magic flutes used as personal weapons.
- D is shown in a flashback fighting Daigo in Brave 29, which referenced the events of the movie.
- D is the only blue Kyoryuger who's Zyudenryu doesn't form an arm, as Tobaspino becomes the main torso of it's combination.
- Because of this, a combination of the three blue Kyoryugers mecha is possible, But wasn't used in the series. However, after the revelation that all three blue Kyoryugers will appear in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: 100 YEARS AFTER, it is possible that this combination will be used.
- D is the only evil ranger to have a Ranger Key, albeit solely in merchandise form and not in-show.
- Although DragonRanger, AbareKiller, and the Gouraigers may be considered evil rangers, they don't count since their 'evil' powers were only temporary, and thus switched to the good side.
- Following the face theme of the Deboth Army, D represents feral facial expressions.