|“||I am... most unsatisfied.||„|
|“||I hate everybody!||„|
Father is the main antagonist of Cartoon Network's Codename: Kids Next Door and the tertiary antagonist and later anti-hero of the Codename: Kids Next Door movie "Operation: Z.E.R.O.". He was a paternal figure who was an ultimate figure of authority, leader of the Delightful Children From Down the Lane who too usually resided at the Delightful Mansion From Down the Lane as he does, and he is the sworn archenemy of the KND organization.
His ultimate goal was to destroy the Kids Next Door so that adults could rule the world unopposed.
He has a brother named Monty Uno who rebelled against their father, the sinister figure known as Grandfather.
In most episodes Father appeared in, he usually appeared in a dark silhouette-like suit with flames coming out when he got angry. In Operation Z.E.R.O., however, when he appeared without his silhouette suit, he wore normal glasses, black pants, suspenders, dress shoes, a white dress shirt, and a red tie. He looked the same as his negative counterpart, Daddy.
In Operation Z.E.R.O., Father (as young Benedict Uno) was very cowardly and obedient, scared of his father (whom he called Pappy), Grandfather, and refused to disobey his orders. Following his footsteps, Benedict became Father, wore a silhouette suit, hated all children, and went as far to delightfulize the members of Sector Z into the Delightful Children Fron Down the Lane. He was considered to be the KND's worst enemy.
Father was, above all else, the cruelest of all the villains throughout the series, and attempted to destroy or take over the Kids Next Door Organization, who considered him as the greatest enemy that they've ever faced (aside from the re-Commissioned Grandfather: Who took over the world in less than a day and managed to zombify almost all members of the KND). He even once tried to cook children into the Delightful Children's Birthday Cake, which would have resulted in both mass murder and cannibalism.
Ironically, despite being an adult, Father was still shown to have child-like features, such as when he cuddled into a ball and rocked back and forth when Numbuh 362 threatened to feed him broccoli. He was also very ill-tempered and impatient, and burst into flames when angered. These traits could be attributed to his upbringing by his own father, since as a child, he was shown to always be afraid of him and even as an adult, Grandfather saw him as a disappointment for being unable to defeat the KND.
- In Operation: H.O.T.S.T.U.F.F., Numbuh 3 (although not a villain) who served as the episode's main antagonist (and even parodied Regan McNeil) appeared to have fire-like powers similar to Father although they were not even related. It was even notable that the latter's powers were a lot more powerful than him.
- Although Father was the Big Bad throughout the KND series, he served as the tertiary antagonist in Operation Z.E.R.O when he was outranked by the episode's true main villain.
- Father is very similar to Hades from the 1997 Disney Animated Adaptation of Hercules, Because they are both possessing similar pyrokinetic powers, they are both comedic and competent villains.
- Father is very similar to the Metal gear solid 5 villain "the man on fire" possessing similar pyrokinetic powers and near immortality. further similarities include the fact both characters are demonic humanids with a true human indentity and their general appearance both have yellow glowing eyes and lack a mouth. Also both have a weakness for water. Despite this however. The man on fire is believed to be a true demon Brough back from hell, however father is a simple human with demonic based powers.
- Father was also a playable character in the game, Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion, where he served as one of the three major villains, alongside Mojo Jojo and Vilgax.