Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Last time you paid your bill, he was a skinhead.||„|
|~ Whutzat telling Lobo of his financial issues.|
Fat Whutzat is the owner of a store that sells music and repairs bikes. He is a good friend/enemy of Lobo who keeps informing him of financial problems.
Whutzat owned a music and bike repair store with his two daughters. He has known Lobo for many years. One day, Whutzat stole Bo's bike and can't give it back until Lobo has to pay for his financial issues. Bo decided to get the bounty of the Porkan criminal Mudboy for twenty thousand credits. Whutzat gave Lobo his six Space Penguins to find the Porkan. As Bo got his credits, he gave Whutzat the money. Unfortunately, there is no money left for Lobo. This makes him strap Whutzat into a rocket with bombs that destroyed his home planet.
- "Where do you think you're going, 'Bo?"
- "What's that?"
- "Not until you settle up. No more credit."
- "Last time you paid your bill, he was a skinhead."
- "No can do. Ain't got a thing to load. Except maybe."
- "You'd do as you're told."
- "Five, ten, twenty large covers the past due. The rest will cover your bike. Too bad there's none left for you."
- Whutzat is inspired by fellow Lobo villain, Tubo.
- Everytime a person says a sentence that ends with Whutzat, he asks "What's that?" Both are homonyms.