Evil Jimmy is one of Jimmy's clones created in "Send in the Clones" and "The Trouble with Clones". He was created to do chores for Jimmy, though he causes trouble and escapes instead leaving the real Jimmy in trouble with his friends and the other clones iced. He later makes prank calls all over the Earth after hijacking the communication satellite. Not long after the prank calls he is captured by Jimmy.
Jimmy eventually attempts to turn Evil Jimmy good, though he fails, and Evil Jimmy just pretends to have redeemed himself, until he is able to use the duplication machine in order to create a whole new evil planet where everyone is a total monster like him. Unfortunately, the duplication device destroys the original of what ever it creates. The cause is revealed to be a dark chip placed in the machine, which he destroys in hopes of banishing Jimmy to the Dark Matter Dimension along with the rest of the planet. Then, Evil Jimmy and the planet start to disappear as he swears revenge shortly after. He was voiced by Rob Paulsen.
- Even though he swears revenge in his second appearance, he never did come back. The producers were planning on bringing him back, but due to the show's cancellation (which was because of DNA Productions going out of business), he never returned.
- Had the series continued, there would've been an episode where Evil Jimmy and his evil clones escaped from the Dark Matter Dimension and attacked Jimmy and his class, who were on a field trip to an asteroid.
- Despite appearing in two episodes, he is without a doubt, Jimmy's worst enemy and the most evil villain to come out of the franchise and one of the most evil villains in the Nicktoons franchise alone (along with Dag, Dark Danny, Fire Lord Ozai and Fire Lord Azulon).
- he's very similar to dark Danny the fact that Danny evil self from the future not only failed to save his family and friends but killed his human half when the producers never explain why future Vlad could not explain to past Danny from the past timeline asking him what happened to his future human self saying some things my boy are better left unsaid the fact that dan underestimated his younger self which explained that he could not have the ghostly wail in the past explaining he does not get that power for 10 years if Nickelodeon never cancel Danny Phantom Clockworks voice actor never passed away dark Danny would indeed return to get his revenge on his younger self the same way like evil Jimmy sworn to get revenge on Jimmy ( which both never return to get revenge on Danny/Jimmy)
- his voice is very similar to Charles Lee Ray from Child's Play the fact that he has a similar voice like him
- whose voice is the same one Rob Paulson used for the main character in The Mask animation series which is his catchphrase oh mercy