Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Espresso is the sole main antagonsist of ModNation Racers.
In the Career
In the post-Boardwalk video, it shows that Espresso's pet monkey, Monkeyatto, is trained to attack other Mods at his will. Like all Elite Mods, Espresso has a w:c:modnationracers:Grudge Match:Grudge Match, but his is a little different from other Elite Mods and is only in ModNation Racers for the PlayStation Portable. He drives an F1-Style Kart, and likes other exotic karts. He sponsors for the ModNation company Speedwagon.
He is the maker of the SUX-600D (which is currently and will be only available as a radio-controlled model kart.)
Espresso was also responsible for ending The Chief's career as a racer. In the pre-race cutscene of Crazy Crater, Espresso throws a tire at Tag's head while he gets an interview, then taunts him again after the camera looks at him.
Espresso is yellow in color. He wears a green aero helmet and a green and red circus shirt and pants.
- In Template:MNRPSP, his Grudge Match has an added condition to win; you must take him down before you beat him.
- In the PS3 Version, Espresso has no Grudge Match whatsoever.
- It is important to note that the SUX-600D and Espresso's Kart are two different vehicles altogether.
- It is possible that Espresso may have been in the circus before becoming a racer. This is because he wears clown pants, has a pet monkey dressed like a circus man, and circus music comes on in different cutscenes with him in them.
- Espresso has a cupholder in his kart, and there is a coffee cup in it, presumably filled with espresso.
- Espresso may possibly be of Italian descent, as he speaks with an Italian accent in the cutscenes, as well as references Italian dishes in his dialogue.
- In the PSP Version, Espresso's Kart has jet engines instead of the engine it uses in the PS3 version.