Erica Jones is the secondary antagonist of the 2010 film "My Babysitter's a Vampire", the secondary antagonist of the television series' first season, though brainwashed, and an anti-heroine in the second season (and most of the first).
She was portrayed by Kate Todd, who played Katee in "The L.A. Complex".
Erica is initially a nerdy girl. She is best friends with Sarah Fox and president of the Dusk fan club. At a party thrown by Jesse she is turned into a vampire. After she and Jesse try to capture everyone's souls she turns good. She and Sarah are now best friends again.
Erica is a lot less antagonistic in this series. But still keeps some of her evil ways. Erica is featured as an antagonist in the following season one episodes.
- Three Cheers for Evil
- Blood Drive
- Smells Like Trouble
Erica becomes much nicer in this season even being nice to Ethan and Benny.
- Erica was the secondary antagonist of the film. The secondary antagonist of the first season and the secondary anti-heroine of the second season.
- She wasn't a big threat in the first season, however, she is the most recurring villainess. In the second season however, she became an anti-hero, if not full on hero.
- Erica's last name was given to her by her actress.
- Erica is the only vampire that does not died with the other vampires in the movie because Sarah refused to let her be killed.
- While the film presented her as a straightforward villain, the series presents her in a more anti-heroic role, constantly crossing the line between antagonist and ally.