The Egg Witch (Huevo Brujo in Spanish) is a desert shaman and the main antagonist of the 2009 animated Mexican film, Another Egg and a Chicken Movie. I wanted Toto's heart because his heart is black and withered and being made of stone can not feel anything.
He was voiced by the Mexican voice actor, Dario T. Pie.
The Egg Witch is an egg-shaped stone who masters all the magic from pre-Hispanic Mexico. In the movie, he captures a chicken named Toto for it needs its heart to cast a spell. He is fraudulent, manipulative, ambitious, grumpy, cruel, and lonely, so he doesn't like dealing with people.
|“||Now go and bring me the best chicken can find *evil laugh*||„|
|~ The Egg Witch|
The Egg Witch is malevolent because it feeds on the negative energy of people, because it is used as a healing talisman by the warlock desert, it's the head of a band of Buzzard Eggs and others as ostrichs, so who they fear and respect for their dangerous powers, whenever the sorcerer egg needs of an object to use for their spells, the Buzzard Eggs are responsible for collecting them, while Ostrich Eggs are well as his bodyguards, in the story of the movie, he wanted the heart of toto to also feel like a living being with emotions, he hired murderers Scorpion Eggs, who would be responsible to catch Toto, also he is proven that he can revive the eggs who were shredded, turning them into zombies. The Egg Witch later comed with his army of Zombie Eggs to defeat the heroes, but the Scorpion Eggs killed all of the Zombie Eggs as a favour from the heroes for saving them from freezing. When Manotas, Patotas, and the Buzzard Eggs failed to kill Toto and his friends two, The witch would later attack with his lizard pet who quickly turns on him. Later on The Egg witch's chains were wiren to the rocket by the two heroes, sending him flying into the sky. He was killed in the explosion of the fireworks. Later, he actually survived the explosion and landed on the ground where he was eaten alive by the two rats, thus ending his life for good.
- It is based on the mexican sorcerers of Catemaco culture, because their appearance has certain similarities with masks and other accessories used in their rituals.
- Throughout the franchise of films produced by company Huevocartoon, it is considered the most powerful villain of the saga, because of its unlimited powers.
- However, the Egg Witch is more vulnerable to all kinds of attacks, so in the third film the Bakivoide is considered most powerfull, because of its huge size and incredible strength.
- It is the only main villain to die in the movies from Huevocartoon, because this was devoured by Cuache in the post credits of the movie.
- It is one of the characters who is part of the fan-fictions of Deviantart user adriana4ever.