|“||I am Omega, the Ultimate E-Series Robot.||„|
|~ E-123 Omega|
E-123 Omega is a robot from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, first appearing in Sonic Heroes. He was Dr. Eggman's latest creation, who took revenge on his creator for sealing him in a room. He teamed up with Shadow the Hedgehog and Rouge the Bat to take down Eggman.
Omega was created by Rouge the Bat went searching for Eggman's secret treasure in his base, she accidentally reactivated Omega when she released Shadow from a stasis pod. Mistaking Shadow for an Eggman robot and following his new mission, Omega attempted to take out the hedgehog. However, the three of them then started their search for Eggman at Seaside Hill and Ocean Palace before coming face-to-face with the Doctor himself (who was really Metal Sonic in disguise) in his Egg Hawk.hey arrive at a lab and Tails hacks into the computer system, locating the results of an experiment called Project "Mother". Shadow was disappointed they didn't find more to help, but Sonic just focused on the fact that it was useful all the same before speeding off. Omega then asked why Shadow gave Sonic information, and the ultimate life form replied he was just happy to let Sonic do all the racing around. Omega found this hard to understand since Shadow and Sonic's abilities were equal according to his data and Shadow just replied that data would not tell him everything, leaving the automaton stumped.
- "Looks like those guys are guarding that case." - Omega coming across Eggman's robots guarding a case in Sonic Heroes. This is one of the few occasions when Omega speaks with simpler language.
- "Affirmative." - Omega says this instead of "yes" numerous times in Sonic Heroes.
- "Negative." - Omega says this instead of "no".
- "Worthless consumer models!" - Omega insulting Eggman's robots in Sonic Heroes.
- "Eggman is mine. Get out of our way!" - Omega says this before the battle against Team Chaotix in Sonic Heroes' Team Dark story.
- "Activation ready!" - When getting a Team Blast in Sonic Heroes.
- "I couldn't even beat Gamma or Beta." - When getting an E rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "Power balance adjustments needed."- When getting a D rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "Satisfactory level." - When getting a C rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "This proves my power!" - When getting a B rank with Omega in Sonic Heroes.
- "Combat ability of these two are beyond my expectation." - Omega when standing still for a while in Sonic Heroes.
- "Schedule maintenance overdue." - Another of Omega's quotes when standing still for a while in Sonic Heroes.
- "Are you the original?" - Omega meeting Shadow in Iron Jungle during gameplay in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Reassess target priorities." - Omega attacking a GUN soldier in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Eggman... I will defeat you once and for all!" - Omega during the last fight against the Egg Breaker in the neutral story of Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Doctor Eggman, I will destroy you and reign supreme." - Omega during the penultimate fight against Eggman in the neutral story of Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Final Target confirmed. Commencing combat. - Omega facing Eggman in the Egg Dealer in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Eggman... target acquired... Locked and loaded... FIRE!" - Omega preparing to destroy Eggman in the epilogue of the neutral story in Shadow the Hedgehog.
- "Shadow, I hear you're engaged in some training. You know you'll never be stronger than me! if you think so... then I challenge you to find and access all four of the world's databases." - Omega during the training in Mad Matrix.
- "Mission completed." - When finishing a level in Sonic Heroes with Omega.
- "Mission failed." - Omega falling to his death.
- "Must eradicate all Eggman's robots." - Omega at the start of Sonic Heroes.
- "New target acquisition. Sights locked on: Metal Sonic." - Omega preparing to fight Metal Madness in Sonic Heroes.
- "ORANGE FOREST CREATURE HAS GONE MAD. RECOMMEND IMMEDIATE DESTRUCTION." - Omega stating that Tails is insane for believing that Eggman was being good in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
- "THERE IS NO REASON TO DOUBT SHADOW OR ROUGE. THERE IS NO REASON TO TRUST THE REST OF THESE MEATBAGS." - Omega assessing a situation in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
- "STUPID MEATBAGS." - Omega insulting Sonic when he falls asleep after the credits in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
- "My name is E-123 Omega. I am the ultimate robot. All who get in my path will be crushed!" - Omega introducing himself in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.
- "Target acquired!"- Omega appearing as a rival in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.
- "Sensors locked on Eggman. Non-compliant intruders will be destroyed!" - Omega stating that he will destroy Team Sonic before their battle in Sonic Heroes.
- "Beaten by fruit... How weak they must be." - Omega commenting on Eggman's robots being destroyed by the large fruit that the black frogs cause to fall in the Lost Jungle in Sonic Heroes.
- "Engage hand to hand combat mode." - Omega preparing to battle Eggman in Sonic Heroes.
- "E-123 Omega here. Extermination proceeding without incident. No problems to report." - Omega reporting to Rouge in Sonic Forces.
- "Target reconfirmed. Extermination mode initiated. Payback INEVITABLE." - Omega interrupting Infinite in Sonic Forces.
- "Affirmative! I have never known d-d-d-defeat! (...) I am not defeated. I am not weak, I am not weak, I AM NOT WEAK, I AM NOT WEAK... I AM NOT WEAK...!!!"