|“||We're from the planet Duplo, and we are here to destroy you.||„|
|~ The Alien leader announcing the Duplo's intention|
The Duplo Aliens are a hostile species appearing as minor villains in the 2014 film The LEGO Movie.
When the Man Upstairs (Finn's father), says that he is letting Finn's sister play with the LEGOs as well, to be more specific LEGO Duplos, Finn gets confused about the announcement. The Duplo Aliens are then beamed down from a bright colored spaceship into Bricksburg, with the leader announcing their intentions to invade and destroy the LEGOs, which gets Emmet to say, "Oh man."
As indicated by how they are, they are aliens made out of Lego Duplo pieces.
This species is highly sadistic, and they care about no one but themselves, as they came to the LEGO world to destroy it, not caring who was killed during the invasion. It is possible that they have done this with countless other worlds, as Emmet was shocked as to what they were planning.
- It is possible that they will be the primary antagonists of The LEGO Movie 2, or they will be defeated after the events of The LEGO Movie.
- They are the second largest villains in the movie, the largest being Lord Business.
- It's highly likely that these aliens are far more sadistic than Lord Business, based on their goals.
- While Lord Business wanted to make everything "perfect" by using the Kragle (based on his beliefs that the Master Builders were messing everything up, which was debunked by Emmet), the Duplo Aliens wanted to destroy the LEGO world and its inhabitants, clearly not caring who died with it.
- However, Lord Business is still the main antagonist of The LEGO Movie because he had far more screentime than the Duplo Aliens (the Duplo Aliens had less than 10 seconds of screentime).