|“||Greetings! I'm your host, Doctor Wolfula, and when I'm not <any heinous or disturbing act>, I'm here at the Wolfulair, reviewing movies!||„|
|~ Wolfula in most of his videos|
|“||Keep in mind that I'm a freakish extra-dimensional monster that's been from this plain of existence all the way to the meta-physical realms beyond time, so I know some shit about the meaning of stuff like the universe and life.||„|
|~ Dr. Wolfula explaining what he is|
Dr. Wolfula is the villainous protagonist of the online movie review web-series of the same name.
Though Wolfula does sometimes review movies with differing genres, it is usually related to horror, thus the character and name, which is an expy of Dracula and the Wolfman. Wolfula is described to be "Laughably Evil" because, in almost every review, he starts off by telling the viewer the heinous acts he's done (this is played for laughs, of course), such as kidnapping people and stalking them in their sleep.
Wolfula is also the creator of Ghoulash, another freakish monster, who he regularly abuses.
- King Kong Lives (1986)
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985)
- Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989)
- Halloween 5 (1989)
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)
- Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982)
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 remake)
- Halloween (2007 Rob Zombie remake)
- Halloween II (2009 Rob Zombie remake)
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993)
- Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)
- Friday the 13th (2009 remake)
- Halloween (1978)
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)
- Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
- Halloween II (1981)
- Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (1990)
- Wolfula's appearance consists of a Wolfman mask with the eyes cut out, revealing a Michael Myers mask. He also dons a dark cloak with the hood slung over his head, a pair of sunglasses with the right lense missing, and a duo of clawed hands.
- According to Ghoulash, Wolfula dyes his hair, meaning his brown Wolfman fur is another unknown color.
- Dr.Wolfula states that he was rejected from The Justice League because he wasn't "human" and then rambles how most of the Justice League members are not human either.
- It was revealed that you won't need a silver bullet to kill him because he stated that anything can kill him.
- Wolfula is married to some kind of unseen entity named Meredith.