Doore is a member of Cooler's Armored Squadron and a villain from the Dragon Ball Z movie, Cooler's Revenge.
Before working for Cooler, Doore was a former professional wrestler in the Galactic Pro Wrestling League. He was undefeated in 300 matches and killed all his opponents. He, along with the other members of the squadron, Salza and Neiz, were first seen, watching Freeza destroy Planet Vegeta alongside their master, Cooler.
Cooler's RevengeYears later, Doore and the others accompanied Cooler to Earth so as to kill Son Goku for Freeza's death. The Squadron quickly scoured the countryside, looking for the saiyan and found him on a camping trip with his son and a few friends. They attacked and managed to fight them successfully, but their targets disappeared. Doore and his companions eventually managed to find them and fought again. However when he attempted to attack Gohan, Doore found himself confronted by Piccolo, who managed to kill him with a homing energy blast after he pursued an escaping Gohan.
Dragon Ball GT
Like most of the other villains, Doore makes an escape from Hell in a later Dragon Ball Z film, Fusion Reborn.
Doore possesses all the same traits as many Dragon Ball characters, superhuman abilities and the ability to manipulate energy in the form of blasts and flight.
- Doore bears a slight resemblance to the Marvel character, the Hulk.
- Like most of the other characters throughout the Dragon Ball series, Doore's name is a pun, in his case, Saradore dressing.
- Doore's character seems to have been inspired by the Ginyu Force member, Recoome. Both are very large and muscled and they are both very cocky.
- He does not seem to be very intelligent, as he didn't know or forgot that Frieza destroyed Namek as he asked Piccolo why he wasn't on his homeworld and Neiz had to remind him.
- Doore is stated to be from Planet Magma according to Shonen Jump.
|Dragon Ball Movie/Sidestory Villains|
Army of Hell