Donald Love is a character in the GTA series that serves as one of the main characters in GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA III. And he had bit parts in GTA: Vice City. He is depicted as a wealthy media mogul with macabre hobbies.
Donald Love has painted himself as a charismatic, wealthy bachelor, but his true personality is hidden to all but his closest associates. He is implied to indulge in cannibalistic and necrophiliac behavior. Though he hasn't been shown directly murdering a person, he orders his associates to kill enemies of his for his "morgue parties". He also doesn't seem to have any qualms on what person he decides to consume, as he ate his own mentor, Avery Carrington at one of his "parties". In GTA III his bizarre tastes are implied, but not confirmed.
Although he normally represents Donald as a friend of the protagonist and has never been an antagonist, often macabre use trends during the game. While GTA III only vaguely alludes to his macabre trends, in GTA: Liberty City Stories sheds some light on his true personality.
- He really will do anything to make money - even ordering the death of his mentor Avery Carrington, as well as reporter Ned Burner. He also asks Toni to deliver their bodies to him, so that he could eat their remains.
- In one scene we see him eating a human torso.
- But one of his most important moments is when he orders Toni to plant two car bombs underneath Fort Staunton, destroying the entire district and presumably killing thousands. This also explains the existence of the construction site in GTA III.
- Donald has aged considerably in the years between Liberty City Stories and GTA III. He also was way more flamboyant in 1998 than in 2001.
- He is the only GTA villain that is considered Pure Evil