Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Discordia is a brilliant and wonderful musician. He was just writing the ultimate song which would win him the hearts of everyone who heard it, when Drakath appeared and offered him a "powerful shortcut" by Chaorrupting him to which Discordia accepted. Now he can use his written songs to not only win the hearts and minds of people, but control them as well. Because of this, the residents of Mythsong Canyon have become suspicious and believe he is trying to stop its annual music festival, Lorestockapalooza, from going down. Don Giovanni has even heard that there is a way to break Discordia's control over people's minds, but he just doesn't know what it is. It later turns out that he has been making the people he took control of into his own fan club of millions of Music Pirates and is now headed for Lorestockapalooza where it turns out his own Chaos Beast sleeps.
However, all of this is false and it turns out that he wasn't the true Lord of Chaos after all, he was being controlled by the True Sixth Lord of Chaos, Kimberly who had used Discordia as her proxy all along.
- He is named after the goddess of strife, Eris, who also shares the same other name with him.
- His appearance, including his mask, along with his speeches, are based on Erik, the titular character of Gaston Leroux's novel "The Phantom of the Opera".
- His Chaos weapon is a Chaorrupted purple rose with a purplish gray stem.
- His outfit resembles a Chaorrupted version of the Shadow Weaver and Vampire Emissary armors with the addition of a long skirt covering his pant-covered legs.
- When he was first mentioned by the Great Godfather of Souls, AQW players began to think that Discordia would be the second female Chaos Lord after Xing and Xang. Eventually, Quibble Coinbiter's talk about Discordia, followed by the players' first glimpse at him in the cutscene after completing Don Giovanni's quests, proved otherwise.
- It's unknown what happened to Discordia after he was revealed to be a fake Chaos Lord being controlled by Kimberly.