Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||I'll tell you what buddy, I can help you out. I'm gonna toss a frame-bang your way. Here's how that works: I slip into your house one night while your wife is sleeping... and I ease into her real nice. That way you're both cheating on each other and she can't clean you out.||„|
Dennis is a member of "The Gang" and twin brother of Dee Reynolds in It's Always Sunny In Philidalphia.
He is portrayed by actor Glenn Howerton.
Dennis is afflicted with borderline personality disorder.
His grandiose delusions cause Dennis to believe that he is extremely attractive to others. He often "pops off" his shirt in inappropriate situations. He frequently obsesses over any possibility that he may have a visible physical flaw and often spends the remainder of the episode trying to correct it. Dennis is actually very insecure about his looks. Any critique of his looks, however mild or trivial, deeply distresses Dennis and often leads him to extreme behavior. When Dee countered Dennis' insults by claiming that he has a "fat face," it temporarily caused Dennis to become dangerously anorexic.
Dennis' delusions of grandeur extend to his relationships with others. In high school and college, Dennis believed that he was a legend that others looked up to. He later found out that he was wrong on both counts.
Due to his borderline personality disorder, Dennis is a sociopath, and is almost wholly unable to empathize with others. He routinely destroys others' property, and casually mentions sociopathic acts without any awareness that others might be disturbed by them:
- Dennis vandalized Art Sloan's house, and set his yard on fire.
- He offered to "frame bang" their Lawyer's wife, and was surprised when the Lawyer referred to it as rape.
- Mac is disturbed when Dennis tells him that a good reason for them to have a boat is so they can get women out in international waters, where they will not refuse their sexual advances "because of the implications." He tries to (falsely) reassure Mac that he's not actually going to rape any women, only just that the women will feel like they should give them what they want, "because of the implication."
- Dennis has many bench warrants for sexual misconduct, and is implied to be a serial rapist.
- He created the D.E.N.N.I.S. system which is basically a way to seduce women by pretending to love them. To which the acronym's are: Demonstrate Value, Engage Physically, Nurture Dependence, Neglect Emotionally, Inspire Hope, Separate Entirely.