Demigods are minor characters in the God of War series. Demigods are children of a god and a mortal human (Half Human, Half God). Most of the Demigods are enemies towards Kratos (Who's also a Demigod), whether it be tasked to kill him, Kratos is in their way, or they provoked him to fight them. Unlike the original versions of the demigods in the mythology, these versions of the demigods have had their past altered which is shown by Perseus as he was unable to save his love from the kraken and had partially gone insane due to the sisters trials. Hercules is a different example because he was possessed by the evils jealousy and envy which made him harbour feelings of hatred towards Kratos. These demigods are darker and more villainous than the actual mythological story.
- Kratos: Son of Zeus and Callisto.
- Deimos: Son of Zeus and Callisto, younger brother of Kratos.
- Hercules: Son of Zeus and Alcemene. Champion of Hera.
- Theseus: Son of Poseidon and a Aethra. Guardian of the Steeds of Time.
- Perseus: Son of Zeus and Danae.
- Pollux: Son of Zeus and a mortal woman
- Peirithous: Son of Zeus and a mortal woman.
God Of War II
Creatures in God of War