|The Joker believes this article is lacking a certain flair -
namely some good quality images.. you could just leave the article without pictures but really now.. where's the fun in that?'
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Demigods are children born of a god and a mortal human (Half Human, Half God) who serve as various range of characters (from minor to significant) characters in the God of War series. Demigods in GoW series are darker and more villainous than the original versions of the said demigods in the mythology: most of the Demigods are enemies towards Kratos (Who's also a Demigod), whether it be tasked to kill him, Kratos is in their way, or they provoked him to fight them. These versions of the demigods have had their past altered which is shown by Perseus as he was unable to save his love from the Kraken and had partially gone insane due to the sisters trials. Hercules is a different example because he was possessed by the evils which made him harbour feelings of hatred towards Kratos.
- Kratos: Son of Zeus and Callisto.
- Deimos: Son of Zeus and Callisto, younger brother of Kratos.
- Hercules: Son of Zeus and Alcemene. Champion of Hera.
- Theseus: Son of Poseidon and a Aethra. Guardian of the Steeds of Time.
- Perseus: Son of Zeus and Danae.
- Pollux: Son of Zeus and a mortal woman
- Peirithous: Son of Zeus and a mortal woman.
|God of War Villains|
God Of War II
Creatures in God of War