The Deep Mirror is the true main antagonist from Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!. He serves as Queen Mirage's advisor, who locates things for her. However, it turns out that he was the mastermind behind the invasion of the Blue Sky Kingdom. His real name was known as Red and he was also in fact a God like Blue and both of them are brothers.
He is very loyal to Queen Mirage and always seen with her. He often order the general around while under her orders.
As Red, he is much ruthless, cunning and cruel as he took interest in Cure Lovely, he plans to defeat her for vengeance.
As in the look it is an ordinary mirror, and has a face with red eyes, and mouth, however specifically also a person's aura is seen visible inside.
In episode 43, it is revealed that the figure inside is known as Red with red spiky hair and eyes. He also wears a black sweater and red pants. His appearance resembles Blue.
- The shadow inside the mirror appears to be somewhat similar to Blue.
- He is based on Magic Mirror in Snow White.
- He is the second villain to use a mirror to locate an object, preceded by Shadow.
- Like Klein, he does not physically battle the Cures until the final battle.
- He is the second villain to control the main villain, preceded by Noise, who controlled Mephisto.
- His mirror room resembles an alternative version of Blue's Cross Mirror Room.
- In the official profile, his eyes and reflection are purple.
- Mirage was thought to be the main antagonist until he shows his true intentions just to hide the true villain.
- He and Blue look very similar in appearance.
- His Saiarks have different shaped sunglasses and their environment is currently unknown.
- His and Blue name's both refer to colors.
- Although Deep Mirror was not completely evil, there was the reason of why he became evil, which was because his heart was consumed with despair and anger which caused him to hate beautiful things.
- Deep Mirror shares the same characteristics with Prince Hans from the movie Frozen:
- Both are cold and cunning.
- Both are master-manipulators.
- Both are charismatic villains.
- They both hide their true natures to everyone until the climax.
- He also have the same characteristics with Izanami from Persona 4 as both of them are deities of their respective worlds. They are also the true masterminds behind the major events that occurred in both series.