Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "Death" may be referring to two or more different villains. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for, just flip a coin.|
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the villains listed below.
- Death (Adventure Time) - the ruler of Land of the Dead and a villain in the cartoon show Adventure Time.
- Death (Castlevania) - Embodiment of Death and major recurring villain of the Castlevania franchise, who serves as Count Dracula's right-hand-man.
- Death (Dante's Inferno) - Embodiment of Death and one of the game's bosses.
- Death (Demonata) - ?
- Death (Discworld) - ?
- Death (Dylan Dog) - Embodiment of Death and a recurring antagonist of the series.
- Death (Final Destination) - The force that gets back to those who cheat it, one by one, and the recurring main antagonist of the Final Destination film franchise.
- Death (Ghostbusters) - ?
- Death (Halloween Horror Nights) - ?
- Death (House of the Dead) - ?
- Death (La Santa Muerte) - The idol presumed to have malevolently intervened in the lifes of the protagonists who worshipped her in La Santa Muerte.
- Death (Red Dwarf) - One of the Apocalypse Boys from the episode Gunmen of the Apocalypse.
- Death (Regular Show) - The taker of souls, a married motorcyclist and a recurring villain in Regular Show.
- Death (Six-String Samurai) - Supernatural being and embodiement of heavy metal music.
- Death (South Park) - Embodiment of death and a one-shot villain in season 1 of South Park.
- Death (Supernatural) - ?
- Death (Wolverine) - ?
- Death Star - The spacial station able to destroy a planet from the Star Wars franchise.
- Death Egg - The spacial station which serves as Dr. Eggman's hideout and parodies the aforementioned Death Star, from the Sonic video games series.
- Death Jester - Evil clown from the video game Seiken Densetsu 3 who works under the Masked Mage.
- Deathwatch - Demonic supervillain from the Marvel universe who poses as a Crime-Lord to spread death and gain power.
- Deathstroke - Assassin from the DC universe, who inspired the identical-looking Slade in the Teen Titans series.
- Lady Death (Marvel) - Embodiment of death from the Marvel universe.
- Lady Death (Chaos) - Embodiment of death and temptress who seeks to wipe out life.
- Grim Reaper - also known as death, the medieval personification of Death and fear of the unknown.