David Jehoahaz Abraham (ダビデ・ヨアズ・アブラハム, Dabide.Yoazu.Aburahamu) was the leader of the Magicians from Alma Torran and the first Senator in the Orthodox's "Council of Elders". He is the father of Solomon.
David wrote a prophetic book after his son Solomon was born. It highlights his views on the world, himself, his son, other magicians, stretching his lifespan, how the creation of the 'gunud' and 'agenda' are just pieces towards his grand mission, and finding the true singularity that will allow him to surpass god.
When Solomon betrayed him, David wage war against him and his friends. In their last battle, David and his allies managed to destroy Solomon and go on to destroy his city killing all the people there. David then engaged his son in battle where David committed suicide in a way to gain more power for the future.
David is ruthless as he purposefully put all other species on Alma Torran under intense psychological and physical torture to steal their powers. He believes humans are the supreme species chosen under god, Ill Ilah. David is also power hungry as for many centuries he tried to sap the life force of Ill Ilah to surpass it to become god himself and to find the singularity behind the existence of everything. David is also very sadistic as he took delight in slaughtering Solomon (his son's) friends and compatriats at his base and killing other innocent lives. He also does not care for his son, Solomon, after his betrayal and ultimately decided to wage war against him and his friends.
David is revealed to be a magic genius who has theorized and created many Magic Tools and Magics when he was in Alma Torran, like the magic that enslaves the creatures of Alma Torran, Gunud, and a complex barrier.
This is said to be the proof of a Magician. It is a defensive ability. It blocks out attacks with evil intentions. It also blocks out all physical attacks and magical attacks to some degree. Its strength, however, depends on the person.
David owned one of the 72 Divine Staves. His wand had the appearance similar to that of a weighted scale.
- His name David (דָּוִד) means beloved in Hebrew. It may refer to David, the second Biblical king of the United Kingdom of Israel and Judah. He was also the father of King Solomon.
- His middle name, Jehoahaz (יְהוֹאָחָז), means Jehovah has held, possession of the lord in Hebrew. It might refer to Jehoahaz of Israel, the king of Ancient Israel and youngest son of Jehu, or to Jehoahaz of Judah, the King of Judah and the third son of King Josiah.
- His last name Abraham (אַבְרָהָם) means father of a multitude (of nations) in Hebrew. It refers to Abraham, the founding father of the Jewish nation of Israel, who was a man of great faith and obedience to the will of God.
- David's appearance bears a great resemblance to one of the main protagonists of Magi, Sinbad.
- In fact, it was revealed by Mother Dragon that Sinbad has some type of connection to David.