In the past, a race of advanced people called the Nilai Kanai created Dagahra to clean all the pollution they were releasing into the ocean. Dagahra consumed the pollution, but created the Barems, acidic sea stars, in the process, which began killing everything in their way. Dagahra went rampant with creating the Barems and released them onto the Nilai Kanai, destroying the civilization excluding the temple. Dagahra then fell into a deep sleep, resting at the bottom of the ocean.
Thousands of years later, Dagahra was awaken again due to the rise in pollution rates in Japan. It began eating the pollution and released the Barems once again, which attacked and killed many people on the surface. After hearing of Dagahra, Mothra Leo came and attacked it, but was put at a disadvantage when Dagahra was under the water. He was infected by the Barems, but Ghogo used his power to turn Mothra Leo into Aqua Mothra, so he could destroy the Barems and battle at equal terms with Dagahra. Mothra Leo managed to destroy the beast, killing him once and for all.
- Dagahra can fly at the speed of mach 10.
- Dagahra can fire an Irabushan Beam from his mouth.
- Dagahra is able to fire Crimson energy beams from his dorsal fins.
- Dagahra can rotate and fire Energy Rings from his body.
- Dagahra is able to create a tornado of Barems and lightning by quickly rotating himself underwater.
- The two cannons on Dagahra's shoulders can fire either energy beams or a concentrated mixture of Barem and crystallized toxins.
- Dagahra is an adept swimmer that can move underwater at 150 knots.
- Dagahra can fire lightning at foes.
- Dagahra is the only villain monster in the Rebirth of Mothra series to not be a Ghidorah.
- Dagahra shares similarities to Hedorah, as they are both giant kaiju that feed on pollution. Dagahra however, was a monster made to consume the pollution while Hedorah was a monster literally made out of pollution.