Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DNAliens are the simple offen talkless henchmen of the Highbreed, actselly made of supoosingly "Inferior" alien races deemed by the Highbreeds.
They are 1/2 any species, 1/2 Xenocytes, despite their speciesism. They often use ID Masks that can make them appear human. They thrive on cold weather.
DNAliens are created when a Xenocyte bonds with a host and is forcibly turned it into a DNAlien, as explained by one in which the DNAlien half of the parasite controls the host half because the host half is "repulsive" to them. These parasites were going to be shipped off in large trucks, but were destroyed thanks to the efforts of Jetray, Gwen, Kevin and Ken.
Powers and Abilities
- Slime Spit: Human DNAliens can spit yellow slime from their mouths.
- Enhanced Strength: Human DNAliens possess incredible strength.
- Enhanced Agility: Arachnichimp possess enhanced agility just like normal Arahnichimps.
- Pyrokinesis: Pyronite DNAliens possess pyrokinesis.
- Pyro Immunity: Pyronite DNAliens are immune to heat and fire just like normal Pyronites.
- Cryo Immunity: Pyronite DNAliens are immune to cold just like normal pyronites.
- Quill Projection: Vulpimancer DNAliens can shoot quills just like normal Vulpimancers.
The DNAliens first appearance is "Ben 10 Returns: Part 1", One was first seen in a lair informing the Highbreed Commander that Max Tennyson has been causing trouble to them.
Another DNAlien was seen in the Rust Bucket, The DNAlien was trying to defend the Omnitrix, but couldn't find the Omnitrix. The DNAlien attack Ben Tennyson where he was about the Rust Bucket, The DNAlien was able to defeated Ben, Ben used a fire extinguisher on the DNAlien, and The DNAlien escape.
- Dwayne has confirmed DNAliens are hybrids, not a species, so they are not in any Omnitrix Database.