|“||London will perish without me! [Jacob: You flatter yourself.] I would have created a paradise. [Evie: The city belongs to the people. You are but one man.] I am at the very top of the Order. [Jacob: You were, Mr. Starrick. You were.]||„|
|~ Starrick's last word to the Fyle twins before his death.|
Crawford Starrick is the main antagonist in the videogame Assassins Creed: Syndicate. and the Bigger Bad in Jack the Ripper: DLC He is the Grand Master of the British Rite of the Templar Order who controls London, controlling every level of her infrastructure through seven henchmen. To prevent the city from staying in the templars hands, Jacob and Evie make it their goal to destroy Starricks empire and end his life.
He is voiced by Kris Holden-Ried.
Crawford Starrick is the main antagonist in the video game "Assassins Creed: Syndicate". He is the templar who controls London, controlling every level of her infrastructure through seven henchmen. To prevent the city from staying in the templars hands, Jacob and Evie make it their goal to destroy Starricks empire and end his life.
|“||This tea was brought to me from India by a ship, then, up from the harbor to a factory, where it was packaged and ferried by carriage to my door, unpacked in the larder and upstairs to me. All by men and women who work for me. Who are indebted to me, Crawford Starrick, for their jobs, their time, the very lives they lead. They will work in my factories and so too shall their children.||„|
|~ Starrick reveals his influence|
Crawford first appears in Sequence 5, after you kill John Elliotson and the destroy the manufacture of Starrick's soothing syrup. While his henchmen are deeply concerned about the Fryes' actions, Starrick remains calm, even refrencing the melticulous process his Indian Tea was delivered to him.
Powers and Skills
- Vast Resources: He had a vast business empire, with near-limitless fundings at his will. He is a master of manipulation, being able to carry out many incidents in London, while sitting on his chair. All of these events were carried out by Templar Minions working for him.
- Charismatic Leadership: He was a master criminal and a master leader, who could possibly envision a better future. He has shown remarkable militia tactical skills, while controlling his army of Templars and Blighters as well as the ability to use his charm to manipulate people to his will.
- High Intelligence: He can even use threats to bend people to his will, such as when he was "dancing" with Evie Frye in the Palace Ball. He has also shown himself to be remarkable in academics, business management, playing musical instruments and even doing the Waltz.
- Martial Artist: He has always been an expert in hand-to-hand combat and athletics as well as marksmanship. He was even capable of going toe-to-toe with Sir Jacob Frye, an advanced martial artist, in a one on one hand-to-hand combat, before overpowering Jacob with his enhanced strength.
- Escape Artist: He was able to instantly escape from Evie Frye at the Palace Ball, without her even noticing him leave.
- Shroud of Eden: Upon donning the shroud he gained a set of supernatural powers; such as
- Enhanced Strength: His physical strength was increased dramatically, allowing him to overpower Jacob, Evie and Henry with some difficulty. He even overpowered Jacob's brute physical strength with almost no effort at all.
- Enhanced Healing: He was capable of instantaneously healing all of his injuries. He was capable of instantly healing large slashes and fatal wounds, with even the stains of blood disappearing.
- Immorality: Evie Frye has stated that those who donned the Shroud of Eden do not continue to age.
- Life-Force Siphoning: He was capable of siphoning the life force of any living beings. This was seen when he tried to kill the Frye twins this way. This possibly further enhances his supernatural powers.