Crabdozer is the Nemetrix's DNA sample of a Crabdozer from the planet-like star Pyros.
Crabdozer is the predatory species of Pyronites.
Crabdozer is a huge, rock-based life form with a crab-like body and a rhino-like face. Crabdozer walks on six crab-like legs and has spikes on her legs. She has a long horn and small ears. Crabdozer has a dark purple/grey color scheme with sunken red eyes.
Crabdozer wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and Abilities
As its size suggests, Crabdozer has enhanced strength and durability.
Crabdozer is very fast for its size, as it was able to keep up with Spidermonkey.
Crabdozer can smash through almost any thick wall with its horn.
Crabdozer cannot be harmed by fire.
Crabdozer can put out Heatblast by placing him inside of its mouth.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Crabdozer first appeared in The More Things Change: Part 1.
- Crabdozer was sent by Khyber as a test to see if Ben was "worthy prey". Crabdozer fought Spidermonkey. She proved to be more then a match for Spidermonkey, but Khyber called Crabdozer back before she could finish him off.
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 1,
- In Of Predators And Prey: Part 2,
- Crabdozer defeated Heatblast in Khyber's ship. She was then defeated by Armodrillo.
- In Outbreak,
- Crabdozer appeared when the Nemetrix was malfunctioning and rammed into Khyber before he managed to subdue her. Crabdozer reverted when Dr. Psychobos repaired and perfected the Nemetrix.
- In Malefactor,
- Crabdozer battled Heatblast, who turned into Armodrillo and defeated her.
- In A Fistful of Brains,
- Crabdozer prepared to battle Ben.
- In For a Few Brains More,
- Later, Crabdozer was eaten by Perk Upchuck, so it turned into Ultimate Panuncian.
- Crabdozer's name was revealed by Rook in Of Predators and Prey: Part 2.
- Crabdozer's name is a play on the words crab and bulldozer.
- Crabdozer was the first alien seen used in the Nemetrix, just like Heatblast was the first to be seen used in the Omnitrix.