|“||Jean-Claude, take these wretched dust mops away! I will not have them ruining my wedding day!||„|
|~ Coco LaBouche ordering Jean-Claude.|
Coco LaBouche is the main antagonist of Rugrats in Paris: The Movie and her partner in crime is Jean-Claude.
Coco LaBouche is Kira Watanabe's mean boss and she runs the amusement park EuroReptar, a Japanese theme park in Paris. Her boss is offering her the job for president of the company, but only if she learns to love children, to which she lies about and says that she is engaged. Angelica helps Coco into tricking Chuckie's father into marrying her. This sets the climax for the film.
The real reason she brought the Pickles and the gang to France is so that Stu could fix Robo Reptar. She also plans to kidnap the babies because she hates kids.
When her plans got discovered, her wedding gets called off and her boss fires her, much to her humiliation. Angelica steps on her wedding dress, causing it to rip and to have her underwear shown in front of everyone, including some people with cameras. Embarrased and ranged Coco runs out of the church, ashamed as she turned red.
- She was voiced by Susan Sarandon.
- Coco's defeat is like that of Clarice Kensington from It Takes Two. Similar to what Angelica did to Coco, Alyssa Calloway (having been pretending to be her identical friend, Amanda Lemmon) steps on Clarice's dress in front of everybody as the latter storms out of the church embarrased as the former asks, "Wanna bet?" (after Clarice declares she has "never been more humiliated in her life").
- Coco's villainy is reminiscent of Principal Trunchbull because she despises children and mistreated Kira and the Rugrats in the same manner.
- Coco's design resembles Cruella De Vil.
- Coco's last name "La Bouche" is French for "the mouth".