Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||I am the strongest!||„|
Cirno is a popular lesser villain from the Touhou Project series of videogames. She's an ice fairy that's rather strong when compared to most of the others of her kind, who usually act as enemies, while she is strong enough to be a boss or mid-boss.
She made her debut in the sixth game: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil as the boss of the Frozen Lake and, since then, has appeared in numerous other titles of the franchise as well as spin-off games and fanmade media, usually as a funny character. The reason for this is because Cirno's best known for not being too good on the head; she's usually portrayed as a clueless, simple-minded, arrogant, hotheaded and usually powerless comic relief; her attack, Icicle Fall, is also known for being likely to miss if one stands in a specific spot on the screen. Cirno is still a charismatic girl and has even received her own official game, Touhou: Fairy Wars in which she's the main character.
- (Touhou 6,7) Aqua-colored eyes, hair and icicle-shaped wings. Wears a blue ribbon, light pink blouse and blue jumper dress.
- (Touhou 9, 12.3) Same as above, except her ribbon is green instead of blue (however her sprite in 9 still keeps the blue ribbon).
- (Touhou 9, alternative outfit) Same as above, except her bow is a darker shade of green, her blouse appears light purple, and her dress is purple as well.
- (Touhou 12.8) Cirno's bow is once again blue. Her blouse has been changed to white. Has bigger eyebrows.
- (Touhou 14) Same as above, except she has four wings, smaller eyebrows and a bigger bow.
Cirno is a childish fairy who once said "I'm the strongest!". In the manual for Phantasmagoria of Flower View, she is labeled as "9. baka" (⑨. バカ, lit. "9. Idiot") in an explanation of the game screen's layout. She was again labeled as such in the manual for Touhou Hisoutensoku. This might simply shows that Cirno maybe some kind of idiot. An example of Cirno showing her stupidity would be the spell card Ice Sign "Icicle Fall", which has a very easy safespot to easily dodge the danmaku.
However, Despite this, she's smart enough to know when she's in deep trouble, such as her battle against Yuuka in Phantasmagoria of Flower View's story mode. She can also read, unlike some of her peers, such as Mystia Lorelei. She can also count (she shows knowledge of rounding and fractions in Fairy Wars).
- Daiyousei (Known)
- Rumia (Known)
- Wriggle Nightbug (Known)
- Mystia Lorelei (Known)
- Sunny Milk (Friend)
- Luna Child (Friend)
- Star Sapphire (Friend)
- Letty Whiterock (Unknown)
- Reimu Hakurei (Known)
- Marisa Kirisame (Adversary)
- Suwako Moriya (Enemy)