|“||Megamind, incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villainy!||„|
|~ Megamind's narration.|
- means the title contains part or all of a character's name, making that character the eponymous character. Ex. Anne of Green Gables; the character *Anne Shirley* is the eponymous character as part of her name is in the title.
- means a character is referred to or referenced by the title without using a character name. Ex. The Man with the Golden Gun; *Francisco Scaramanga* is the titular character of which the title refers to.
- Kim Possible; both eponymous and titular, so interchangeable
- Phineas and Ferb; TWO eponymous characters
- The Prince and the Pauper; TWO titular characters
- The Count of Monte Cristo; titular
Pages in category "Titular"
“ Valak is the overarching antagonist in the The Conjuring franchise, first appearing as the main...