|“|| Flash: I can never figure you out! One minute, you're a hero, the next you're a criminal!|
Catwoman: I'm a complicated woman.
|~ Catwoman, when The Flash calls her out on her constantly changing alignment.|
Characters who sometimes act as villains and sometimes they don't. Typically, this means that they "switch sides" (i.e. go back and forth) more than twice.
- These villains are only redeemed if they stop switching sides and decide to stay good in the very end of the story; otherwise, they should remain in this category.
- Also, none of these characters are Pure Evil because there is no break in the Pure Evil villain's villainy.
- Although some of these villains may never fully redeem themselves; they are never Pure Evil, even if sometimes they come very close.
- Villains who joins the heroes' side out of PRAGMATIC and SELF-SERVING needs, but still retains their villainous way, can NEVER count as Remorseful, Redeemed or On & Off. It's highly possible that these kinds of villains WILL slip back into their evil ways once their needs are fulfilled. (e.g. Sōsuke Aizen, Caesar Clown, Makuta Teridax, Slade, Frieza, and Reed Richards from Ultimate Marvel)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Remorseful (1 C, 2,246 P)
Pages in category "On & Off"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,886 total.(previous 200) (next 200)