|“||You.. are... not ape...||„|
|~ Caesar about Koba|
Characters that have originated as true humans but become something inhuman (either through shape-shifting, dark magic, lycanthropy or mutation) do NOT count (e.g. SCP-106). This category is solely for villains that are inherently not human, but have physical human-like features.
Types of Humanoids
- Winged Humanoids: Humanoid villains who possess wings which enable them to take flight.
- Humanoid Abominations: Humanoid villains with otherworldy characteristics which make their appearance too much for anyone to comprehend them (in other words, their appearance alone can induce madness).
- Androids: Robots that are designed to look like humans are called androids.
- Demonic Humanoids: Certain demons disguised as humans who plauge the human realm.
To qualify, a character should display the following traits:
- Bipedal structure: walks on two legs; may also be "knuckle-dragging," like great apes, or vary between walking on two legs to a more feral "four-legged" position, as is the case with werewolves;
- Roughly human anatomy: an head, a torso, several arms and legs (although the best would be two, characters with more members can be allowed if they still respect the rule).
All items (3538)