Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Candeloro is the witch form of Mami Tomoe that makes an appearance in the animated series Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable. Like the anime, her design was done by Gekidan Inu Curry. She has two familiars that represent Madoka Kaname and Kyoko Sakura, in both appearance and fighting style.
The witch of dress-up. She has an inviting nature. A kind-hearted witch who dreams of ideal things. This witch can't stand being lonely, and never lets visitors to her barrier escape.
- Candeloro is an Inu Curry creation.
- Candeloro's barrier include familiar elements of Mami's "mental landscape" including a rainbow bridge, teacups and apple trees.
- Candeloro's familiars take the forms of Madoka Kaname and Kyoko Sakura. The familiars fight in the same fashion as the magical girls.
- The one that resembles Madoka shoots arrows from a pink bow while the one that resembles Kyoko uses a long-range multiple spear attack.
- Candeloro attacks resembles Mami's. She has a simple rifle-like attack and can bind using ribbons. She can also take possession of a familiar to shoot a Tiro Finale-like attack, except it shoots flames rather than ammunition.
- Text in her barrier reads "Happy Birthday."
- How Mami becomes Candeloro is described in her game route (expand for story spoilers).