Brown Sharptooth is the main antagonist in The Land Before Time VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock.
The gang hid in a rotting log, which the Allosaurus grabbed in her jaws and threw it towards a ravine were it became lodged between each other like a bridge, the children then used the log like bridge to cross the huge ravine. The Allosaurus then tries to cross the unstable log after them, the sharptooth bites into log causing it to break sending her falling into the ravine 500 feet below.
Later, when Littlefoot tries to retrieve a tooth from the supposed dead Allosaurus (so as to repair the damage to Saurus Rock), she was shown to have survived and chased after the young longneck. Littlefoot managed to escape the Allosaurus by getting though a hole in a rock wall while the sharptooth tried to break though the wall, but Littlefoot ran into a Tyrannosaurus then Doc and Grandpa long showed up and the two sharpteeth were beaten when,the two longnecks pulled a large spire of rock down on them crushing both carnivores to death.
The Brown Sharptooth is, like most of it's kind a solid predator, consumed with basic survival instincts like hunger. One of the few distinctions it has though is that it displays annoyance and anger. The amount of time it ends up wasting chasing it's food infuriates it and causes it to act increasingly violent the long and longer it takes. The creature either has a short temper or at the time it is encountered, it had actually been extremely hungry.
- The Allosaurus is one of the few sharpteeth in the Land Before Time series to be listed on the end credits.
- The Allosaurus has two fingers on each arm like a tyrannosaur, when she should have three, although she did have three fingers at one point during the climax due to an animation error.
- She is voiced by Danny Mann, though in most Land Before Time films the sharpteeth are voiced by Frank Welker and in later films, Pete Sepenuk.
- She is sometimes thoughts to be a Saurophaganax due to the fact that he is very large and hunts alone unlike Allosaurus who was smaller and hunted in packs.
- She is one of the few sharpteeth that are female.