If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Humanity has proven itself to be quite adept at making mistakes, hell it's the only thing we truly excel at...||„|
|~ Brock Mason|
Brock Mason is the main antagonist and final boss of the video game Dead Rising. The reason for this was because he led the massacre in Santa Cabeza that caused Carlito and Isabela Keyes to go insane and try to kill the people in Willamette and the United States. He is the leader of a military Special Forces group sent to eliminate the zombies and any survivors to cover up the incident.
Mason is a cynical man with an obvious contempt for humanity along with anyone else. He attacks using a tank at first before he decides to talk to Frank, in which he reveals he is one of the main reasons the outbreak started in the first place.
After this, the real final battle is waged on top of the tank, a basic hand-to-hand combat made more difficult by the fact that a massive horde of zombies are surrounding the tank from all sides, making falling off a rather unpleasant experience. In the end, Mason is defeated and falls off the tank into the horde of zombies and is devoured, all with a faint smile.
- Even though Mason's actions caused the plot, Carlito is the one driving the plot, making this a Big Bad Ensemble. However, Mason is the Greater Scope Villain for the entire series because his role in the Santa Cabeza outbreak indirectly led up to the outbreaks in all the games.
- He is similar to UT Commander.
- Both are leaders a group of soldiers.
- Both were sent to eliminate all zombies and survivors that were involved with the outbreaks.
- Both status dependent upon by the player choices.
- However, Mason dies in the outbreak while the UT Commander survives during the outbreak. And their roles are different, since Mason is the main antagonist, while the UT Commander is the secondary antagonist.