The British Taxi is the main antagonist the Regular Show episode "Ello Gov'ner".
It originates in a film about a possessed taxi that kills members of a street gang that murdered the driver. Rigby, who is scared by the movie, imagined himself being frequently attacked by the taxi.It is revealed at the end of the episode that the taxi chasing him an employee from The Movie Shack Hut sent to track down Mordecai and Rigby to get the tape since they had past the time limit to give it back. Since Rigby smashed the tape, they had to pay for a replacement, Pops did this however he misunderstood currency and paid the employee with lollipops.
The British Taxi made a cameo appearance in the The Return of Emperor Pilaf, in one of the doors in Emperor Pilaf's castle. Philoctetes opens his door and he appears saying "Ello, Gov'nor!"
- While the plot of the movie claims that the car's driver seeks vengeance on those who murdered him, but he just seems to go after random people.
- "Ello Gov'nor" was a popular British greeting phrase during the early 20th century.
- The British Taxi resembles to a Were-Car from "The Honking" in Futurama.
- The British Taxi is based on the Austin LTI FX4.
- It resembles the car in "2 in the AM PM".
- It is an obvious parody of the car in the Stephen King novel and movie "Christine".