Bloodman is a villain of Fairy Tail. He is a member of Spriggan 12.
Bloodman is a large red demon.
He appears on the north during the Invasion and kills some of minor members of Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus resulting in hanging the major members. After Fairy Tail members free the Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus members, Bloodman once again kills some of minor members and is confronted by Gajeel Redfox. He has the upper hand in battle until Gajeel absorbs his particles and mortally injures Bloodman. Bloodman dies trying to take Gajeel with him to the underworld, but Gajeel is saved before he could reach the underworld. During the meeting a Historia of Bloodman is created by Neinhart, who orders the Historia to protect his creator. Then the Historia tries to attack Fairy Tail, but is distracted by Rogue. Bloodman's Historia manages to overpower Rogue, but is defeated and dissolves.
Magic, Curse and Abilities
First Seal (第一の印 Dai-ichi no In): Bloodman's body is completely made up of Magical Barrier Particles, allowing him to deform, shape and move his body however he desires, and makes him near completely immune to all forms of both physical and magical damage. However, it should be noted that, very similarly to Shadow Drive, if Bloodman himself physically attacks a target, he must remain tangible, therefore leaving him susceptible to physical counterattack. Upon the seal's release, just being near Bloodman incites death, as the copious amount of poisonous particles overwhelms and kills those who inhale them within mere moments, save for those with special lungs.
Second Seal (第二の印 Dai-ni no In): After releasing the First Seal, Bloodman becomes able to release the second, which summons a sea of skulls that steals the lives of those either caught in it, or those near it. The Second Seal can be dispelled with holy-element Magic.
Third Seal (第三の印 Dai-san no In): A seal that can be willingly released upon completely changing his body's shape (taking on a form similar to an Etherious Form) and shrouding himself in poisonous Magical Barrier Particles, Bloodman describes it as the seal that brings the very Grim Reaper's judgment upon his foes' lives Its release takes the form of a shining white dot being opened in the center of Bloodman's forehead.
- Over Skelter (オーバー スケルター Ōbā Sukerutā): After releasing his Third Seal, Bloodman creates a vortex of skulls mounted atop tendrils of energy that actively seek out life and attempt to steal it. From Bloodman's reaction regarding Gajeel and Levy's escape from Over Skelter, doing so should normally be very difficult, if not outright impossible.
Bomb Curse: Similar to its original user, Jackal, Bloodman can conjure explosions with a wave of his hand.
- Exploding Spiral (爆螺旋 Bakurasen): With a simple wave of his hand, Bloodman creates a large, spiraling explosion that engulfs his targets.
Tenga Goken (天下五剣 Tenga Goken): Like Ezel before him, Bloodman can swing and use his arms as if they were extremely sharp, powerful swords.
- Onimaru (鬼丸 Onimaru): By swinging his arm sideways, Bloodman sends a large, intense, cross-shaped shockwave at his opponent; said shockwave is strong enough to crack Gajeel's iron skin.
Tenchi Kaimei (天地晦冥 Tenchi Kaimei): Bloodman has the ability to use Torafuzar's Curse to completely flood his immediate area in a torrent of poisonous, black carbonic water.
Ice Devil Slayer Magic (氷の滅悪魔法 Kōri no Metsuaku Mahō): Bloodman has shown to be able to use this form of Devil Slayer Magic (effectively christening him a Devil Slayer), which in turn allows him to offensively use ice as well as consume this said element for power gain.
- Ice Devil's Rage (氷魔の激昂 Hyōma no Gekikō): Bloodman first inhales and then releases a breath of powerful ice to attack his foes.
Thorn Curse (荊の呪法 Ibara no Jūhō): Able to use the power of the strongest member of Tartaros, Mard Geer Tartaros, Bloodman can create long, thorny vines to pierce his target.
- Thorns ( Ibara): By creating long thorns, Bloodman can pierce his target by waving his fingers in their direction.
- Absorption Curse: Although not shown using this Curse, Bloodman has been said to be able to make use of the powers of Tartaros' Demons.
- Enhancement (強化 Kyōka): Although not shown using this Curse, Bloodman has been said to be able to make use of the powers of Tartaros' Demons.
- Calamity Curse: Although not shown using this Curse, Bloodman has been said to be able to make use of the powers of Tartaros' Demons.
- Macro ( Makuro): Although not shown using this Curse, Bloodman has been said to be able to make use of the powers of Tartaros' Demons.
- Necromancer ( Nekuromansā): Although not shown using this Curse, Bloodman has been said to be able to make use of the powers of Tartaros' Demons.
Hand-to-Hand Combat: Bloodman has some expertise in close combat, from grappling an enemy's neck to matching blow for blow against a Shadow Dragon Slayer in Rogue; able to powerfully punch the same foe to keep him off-balance.
Immense Curse Power: Despite not possessing Magic Power comparable to the rest of the Spriggan 12, Bloodman instead boasts in incredible amount of Curse Power; his Curse Power is stated to be on par with God Serena's Magic Power, as well as it being stated to be roughly equal to that of fellow Shield of Spriggan Brandish μ's own, someone renowned for toppling entire nations single-handedly, and whose Magic Power exceeds Makarov Dreyar's.