Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blade is The Leader of The Marionette Warriors and considered the most popular puppet among fans, and is the only puppet along with Pinhead and Jester to appear in all of the Puppet Master movies to date.
He is 1'9", weighs 4 lbs, and bears a gothic-styled appearance.
He has a gaunt pale face with seemingly empty black eye sockets and long white hair and wears a black trench coat and wide-brimmed hat.
According to David Schmoeller (director of the first film), Blade is based on one of his favorite actors, Klaus Kinski.
He was used for good under Andre Toulon, Danny Coogan, Rick Meyers, Peter Hertz A.K.A. Eric Weiss, and Robert Toulon whom he each served loyally. Blade has a sharp hook for his left hand and a knife for his right hand.
He sometimes has spike-shaped "bullet eyes" that pop out of his sockets from time to time. Blade's most common companion is Pinhead in films I-V and Curse of The Puppet Master. Blade also appears in Boogeymen: The Killer Compilation.
Blade’s weapons are use as hands which is on the right arm only and the other weapons are use as different body parts.
- Wide Feathered Wings
- Hook (On the left only)
- Sword (which can change to different blade weapons)
- Bullet–eyes (which can shoot laser from the tips)
- Monocle (from Retro–Blade)
- Razor–Sharp Steel Teeth (from Buzzsaw)
- Vintage Syringe
- Hatchet Axe (which is part of Blade’s Shape–Shifting Sword)
- Cyber–Mechanical Grabber (from Retro–Blade)
- Shotgun (which is a machine gun in disguise)
- Knife Shoes
- Regular Hand (On the right only)
- The Claw (merged from Jack the Reaper and Retro–Blade and part of Blade’s Shape–Shifting Sword)
- Although Blade was designed after Major Krauss, A puppet named Mephisto had a face that looked exactly like Blade's. This might be an error in continuity or a mere coincidence.
- Blade is the only character whose suit does not change from film to film.
- While the Blade puppet was also designed after David Schmoeller's favorite actor Klaus Kinski.
- Blade's vocal effects were done by Bert Rosario.
- The Blade Action figure from Full Moon Toys includes a hatchet as an accessory. However Blade never used a hatchet as a weapon in any of the films. The toy has red eyes that light up except for a limited edition version that has pop–out eyes like the movies.
- The Final Chapter marked the last time David W. Allen would work on the special effects for the Puppet Master series. Subsequent follow–ups feature a combination of rod and string puppets, save for Curse of the Puppet Master, which relies heavily on stock footage for action sequences.