Natalia Romanova, also known Black Widow, is a former villainess in the Marvel comics.
She appears for the first time in "Tales of Suspense 52" as one of the main enemies of Iron Man, but later she becomes one of the main heroines of Marvel Universe. Before criminal and later agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., she will have many allies on his side, including Spider-Man, Daredevil, Avengers and his best friend and maybe his main love interest, Hawkeye.
Black Widow is a supporting antagonist in the 2016 film "Captain America: Civil War", though she is an antagonist hero rather than a villain. The other films in the series sometime represent her as an anti-heroine and she is noted as being a former villainess.
- Matthew Murdock Alias Daredevil
- Peter Parker Alias Spider-Man
- Clinton Barton Alias Hawkeye
- Antonio Stark Alias Iron Man (Ultimate Universe Only)
- Alexi Shostakov Alias Ronin
Animated Series Appearances
- Marvel Superheroes
- X-Men The Animated Series
- Marvel Super Hero Squad Show
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
- Iron Man: Armored Adventures
- Avengers Assemble
- In Marvel Cinematic Universe, Black Widow is portrayed by Scarlett Johansson.
- In the Ultimate Universe she is a villain who pretend to be good.