If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Navy SEALs? Specials-ops? C'mon, bitch!||„|
|~ Black Baron|
|“||AWHHHHH Hell Nah!!!!!||„|
|~ Black Baron|
|“||It's the mothafuckin' Black Baron, stop starin'!||„|
|~ Black Baron|
The Black Baron is the character in the video game Madworld. He serves as the one of the games host of mini-games known as Blood Bath Challenges, and is also confirmed that he is ranked one on Deathwatch, as well as the final boss in the game.
The Black Baron is an African American pimp. He is known to wear extravagant clothing, has tattoos on body, and has the words, "Death Watch," on his teeth.
Hosting the Bloodbath Challenges
Not including Jack Cayman, the Black Baron is one of the characters that appears in nearly every level. He serves as the host on all the Bloodbath Challenges, and after he explains the rules of the Bloodbath Challenges, his "assistant" uses him as a living demonstration to how to kill the victims. And yet each time he gets killed by his assistant, he always comes back to host the next Bloodbath Challenge.
Confronting Jack CaymanAfter Jack ascended the Bold text tower to fight the mysterious final boss, it turns out that the final boss is none other than the Bishop of Blood and Carnage, the Black Baron. Jack fights the Baron in a sky-high boxing arena with his "assistant" on the side. He started out by just by doing some kickboxing techniques on Jack Cayman, and blocking his chainsaw. If the Baron manages to toss Jack out of the arena, his assistant beats up Jack with a spiked bat dealing a huge amount of health. After he is defeated in the first power struggle, the Baron unleashes his supernatural abilities on Jack. The Baron has a lightning fast kick, a strong rocket punch that can knock Jack out of the ring, and a black hole that's an instant kill. After Jack defeats the Baron in the second power struggle, Jack unleashes his full power on his mechanical arm and punch the Baron out of the ring, which causes the Baron to lose some of his teeth. After the Baron returns to the arena, Jack grabs the spiked bat, gives the Baron multiple slaps to the face, and literally home run the evil pimp into a human dart board, defeating him.
A character similar to the Black Baron appears, named the Blacker Baron. He along with Mathilda encounter Jack Cayman. Instantly, the Baron wants revenge on Jack for losing Deathwatch. The Baron has a few new tricks such as gauntlets that wield retractable phoenixes that emits fire. After the Baron lost to Jack Cayman, both he and Mathilda decided that they wanted to help him finding Maximillion.
- It's unknown how the Black Baron survives his "deaths," since he always gets killed in every Bloodbath Challenge intro and gets defeated by Jack Cayman. It is likely that he either immortal or can multiply.
- During the boss battle, the two commentators; Howard, and Kreese mentioned that the Black Baron is not even a baron, nor is he black.
- The Black Baron is very similar towards the Tyrone King from Dead Rising 2.
- They both are African American.
- They both are host of a TV Show that involving killing in a variety of ways (the Baron hosts the Bloodbath Challenges, while King is the host of Terror Is Reality).
- They partnered with a female co-host(s) (the Baron is with Mathilda, while King is with the Bailey Twins).
- They are both pimps.
- They both wear extravagant clothing
- And they are the final boss in their respective games.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/blackerbaron/status/177650287086022657
- ↑ https://twitter.com/blackerbaron/status/183053716654534657
- ↑ https://twitter.com/blackerbaron/status/287046898005729280
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udhf7tLAw-w