When a fighter of the Akugata performs the Ringi Beast-Man Wicked Body Change, he/she turns into a Beast-Man, a fighting form of the Rinrinshī that resembles his/her Confrontation Beast-Fist style's animal and allow him/her to fully utilize that style's Ringi. They are each named putting the first kana of their beast's Japanese name at the end of it for example, Kamakiri is Japanese for praying mantis, which becomes "Makirika," the name of the first Beast-Man the Gekirangers faced).
The Rinrinshi are high ranking Rinshi who pass the Chamber of Trials, allowed to remove the mask as the animal signature to his/her fighting style forms on the forehead and gain a new attire to signal the rank. Rinrinshi can obtain Beast-Man form, but only for a short amount of time depending on the level of Confrontation Ki amassed inside. However, the Rinrinshi empowered by Maku's power can assume Beast-Man form for an indefinite amount of time. Like the Rinshi, the Rinrinshi die as their bodies petrify and explode in violent bluish flames.
- Beast-Man Wicked Body Change: Transforms a user of the Confrontation Beast-Fist into his/her Beast-Man form. This Ringi is temporary power-up in the case of the Rinrinshī.
- Wicked Body Overpowering Heavenly Change: Makes Beast-Man grow to great size.
- Confrontation Ki Torrent Overpowering Heavenly Change: The Fist Demons can use this Ringi to recreate the Confrontation Mechanical Soldiers and turn them into giant warriors.
- Wailing Ball : The Three Fist Demons' Secret Ringi, sealing the target into a ball of rock. The Gekirangers, infused with their Confrontation Ki, perform the Ringi for its' original purpose: to seal Long away.
- Confrontation Release: Exposes user's Confrontation Ki in its entirety.
- Five Venom Fists
- Flying Fists