Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Battlesaurs are the supporting antagonists in Toy Story That Time Forgot.
Toy Story: That Time Forgot
Mason, a friend of Bonnie, received for Christmas a complete set of Battlesaurs. However, he didn't play with them because he was more interested in his Optimum X console; as a result, the Battlesaurs were completly unaware they were toys, and reproduced their series' storyline with dangerous seriousness, capturing all toys they encountered. Only their Cleric was aware of their toy nature, but he considered the Battlesaurs had no use for play and kept them in their ignorance.
That all changed two days after Christmas, when Bonnie's toys arrived and were captured. Trixie and Rex, because they are dinosaurs, were welcomed in the tribe. However, the other toys were condemned to die. To save them, Trixie succeeds to get Bonnie and Mason to play with the toys, revealing to all of the Battlesaurs what play is. Following this, the changed Battlesaurs settled down on a more peaceful existence.
- The Cleric: the spiritual leader of the Battlesaur society.
- Reptillus Maximus: Champion.
- Ray-Gon: The armourer of the Battlesaurs.
- Goliathon: An attack beast used in the Arena of Woe.
- Raptorial guards: Green raptor-like dinosaurs which serve as standard guards. Some wear helmets, others not.
- Elysian guards: Tall and slender turquoise dinosaurs which are the females of the Battlesaurs.
- Brutes: The least intelligent of the Battlesaurs. They are strong an bulky in design and wield particularly large weapons. There are three types of them: blue ones with a square head shape, green ones with Stegosaurus plates along the back, and red ones who have longer, T-Rex like snouts.
- Living amongst the Battlesaurs are light green dinosaurs which act in a dog-like fashion. Many are stationed in the ditch encircling the Arena of Woe, where they "dismember" fallen fighters.