Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Article Contains Spoilers - WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|“||Fall dead on the floor and recognizes how much you are inferior to me.||„|
|~ Aya Tokoyogi|
|“||Once this spell is complete, there will be no living soul on this island when it sinks.||„|
|~ Aya Tokoyogi|
|“||Saikai Academy....We have deep ties to this place, don't we, Natsuki? Which makes it the ideal place to serve as the foundation for my own world.||„|
|~ Aya Tokoyogi|
|“||Do you think that this world is real? No, it is no more than an illusion and a lie. This world was created by a divine force in just five minutes. This is just one suspected, however, there is a means of testing it. The power of this divine force that has the ability to change the reality. I desire this power. To rewrite the world according to my desire. The death of billions and billions is irrelevant.||„|
|~ Aya Tokoyogi|
Aya Tokoyogi is the main antagonist in Fiesta For the Observers Arch on the anime and light novel series Strike the Blood. As well is one of the main antagonists in Light Novel. She is one of the main antagonists of the entire series and the most recognized and cruel villain due to her role in the Arc 3.
Due to her role in Light Novel and her anime adaptation, she is considered the most evil and cruel villain in Strike the Blood; while most of the other major villains in the series are witches or monsters who commit crimes just for money or power, Aya is one of the only characters who commits atrocities and commits all her atrocities and crimes without reason and by her own will, such as sink an entire island with 500.000 people.
She was voiced by Mikako Takahashi.
She is the mother of Yuuma Tokoyogi who was imprisoned in the demon district prison barrier. Yuuma borrowed Kojou Akatsuki's body in order to free her. However, she was stopped and then she failed by betraying her. However, the Library was prepared for this and was still freed in the process, freeing six others with her.
Aya's past is unknown, she also committed crimes that are completely unknown, but must have solids for her horrible atrocities to receive the penalty of being imprisioned for eternity in a prison for monsters. Uncompensated before she was arrested, she created Yuuma Tokoyogi, a copy of herself by parthenogenesis.
She created a clone of herself that was scheduled with the objective of breaking the seal the Demon Prison's barrier to release her after she was arrested. Yuuma was created just for that purpose, so after Aya was released, Yuuma would be beome unnecessary, and she would be nothing more than an expendable object—after she was released, she stabs Yuuma after saying she was useless, using her as a decoy to kill Natsuki. After that, she tried to capture Natsuki to use her Magic to destroy the core of the island, however, Natsuki managed to move to another place by creating a new "clone" of her that was a childish part of her head and landed in the middle of the city with Asia to escape from Aya's minions.
Aya used the prisoners who had escaped from the prison to find Natsuki. Despite the efforts of the prisoners, they were exterminated one by one, and were sent back to the prison. Aya tried to do things by herself after that. She used one of the books of Natsuki's magic to break and destroy the core of the island, with more than 500,000 people on the island as well, despite her plan been almost sucessuful, she was defeated by Akatsuki who was drunk with the blood of Yuuma, who also had Aya's biological traces, leaving Akatsuki more powerful.
At the end of the fight, she refused to return behind and surrender. In one more move to attempt destroy the world, she gave her own soul to a Book Demon as a last trump card, however, the demon also was easily won by the Himeragi's weapon, and finally Aya was defeated for once. She was sent back to the deepest place of the prison for the rest of her life.
Aya is an extremely sadistic and cruel individual, taking pleasure in causing death of innocent only for her self-sastifaction, particularly on a massive scale. She also of little importance to the people close to her when she tried to kill her own daughter who spent decades trying to figure out a way to release her from the prison of the Monster District. The best demonstration was when she simply crossed Natsuki's body with a demonic blade using her own daughter as a decoy, Yuuma, and laughed sophisticatedly when she saw her daughter die as something more than simple breathing. Aya also likes to make people suffer before killing them, through the majority of psychological torture through the feelings of the people, which is why she does not kill her enemies outright. A remarkable fact is that she has mentally tortured every person to fight against her.
She is a selfish person and has a dry sense of humor, and is always calm, cold and insensitive to any kind of thing. She is rarely caught by surprise and hardly changes the facial expression to despair, fear, anger, greed or other sentiment. Aya is very insensitive and not care about anyone but herself and also nothing but her powers, being able to commit atrocities and horrible things just to get the full power. Aya's personality is the complete opposite of her daughter hearted, gentle and peaceful light of Yuuma, who despite being the biological daughter of her, she did not showed the same evil like her mother.
She refers to her daughter as a doll and disposable product as all mankind. She is usually able to react to any situation evenly and only loses her temper even when her full power is not enough against an enemy.
- Fall dead on the floor and recognizes how much you are inferior to me.
- You're a doll. When your mission is complete, you will not have more use to me.
- Saikai Academy....We have deep ties to this place, don't we, Natsuki? Which makes it the ideal place to serve as the foundation for my own world.
- Do you think that this world is real? No, it is no more than an illusion and a lie. This world was created by a divine force in just five minutes. This is just one suspected, however, there is a means of testing it. The power of this divine force that has the ability, I desire this power. To rewrite the world according to my desire. The death of billions and billions is irrelevant.
- I would get my power back that I gave to you.
- "Le Ombre".
- She is doll created by me. I who decide what to do with "it".
- I'll stick with your memories.
- Although she is considered one of the most vile antagonist of the franchise, no one knows the crimes she committed in the past before she was imprisioned in the Prison of Monsters District for eternity. However, she received the penalty of getting imprisioned one of the deepest cells protected with pure magic, which also says that she committed horrible crimes in the past to have a penalty being imprisioned for eternity.
- She's able to conjure replica phantoms of the Meyer Sisters and the defeated inmates, although Kojou's Al-Nasl Minium mops the floor with all of them in a single attack.
- She was one of the antagonists who do not died.
- In the Character Data Base, Aya had light brown hair, while in the anime she had black hair with a touch of violet.
- Aya also share the same similarities with Hades Izanami from the Blazblue series:
- Both their colours are purple,
- both does not care about the others' lives as they used them as their pawns only,
- both wants to destroy the world and the living and recreate the world according to their images,
- both have the ability to control an army of monsters.