First Intergalactic War
His original purpose was to destroy all alien weaponry during "The First Intergalactic War", but eventually became mad with power and destroyed ANY weapon that crossed his path. He is one of Jenny's few enemies that not only she couldn't defeat alone, but almost killed her (twice) in the process. After Armagedroid, Nora stated that she started the XJ series to replace him.
Armagedroid returns from his lava trap and attacks Tremorton. He starts taking Jenny's weapons. Eventually he was defeated due to taking in a powerful enough explosive to destroy his body and launch his head into space due to Nora and Jenny's quick thinking.
Armagedroid was revived by Killgore. Later, Jenny and Killgore are inside his rebuilt body as he continues to quest to destroy all weapons. Eventually, Armagedroid is defeated as he is reminded technically he is a weapon himself and his body is full of weapons. Realizing this, he starts to tear his body apart and activated his own self destruct function to destroy himself and all his weapons.
- "I walk the path of justice. Wall to anyone who stands in my way!"
- "You foolishly reveal yourself as a weapon? You must be destroyed!"
- "Villain?! I am Armagedroid! My purpose is noble! My mission is pure! I will not rest until I have rid this planet of weaponry! I am the peacemaker! Now, perish!"
- "You have no reason to mourn. Your destruction makes this world a safer place."
- "Frolicking humans, relinquish your weapons!"
- "Spork neutralized."
- "Your efforts are fruitless. Nothing will stop my noble mission!"
- "Your interference can no longer be abided. This ends NOW!"
- "So be it."
- "What reason have you to smile?"
- "I will liberate the Earth, even if I must destroy you to do so!"
- "Who is inside Armagedroid's head!? Get OUT!"
- "Somehow, you have survived my furnace, weapon girl, but you will not survive much longer!"
- "Armagedroid cannot stop!"
- "I must destroy all WEAPONS!"
- "WEAPON! Must destroy!"
- "WEAPONS! WEAPONS! WEAPONS IN ARMAGEDROID!"
- "Yes, MUST DESTROY!"
- "DESTROY, DESTROY!!"
- "Initiating self-destruct!" (Final words)