|“||"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, show me, define me! I am the infinite telomerase! I am not an anti-existence! I am the perfect chain!"||„|
|~ Albedo Piazzolla|
Albedo Piazzolla (in Japanese: アルベドˑピアソラ Arubedo Piasora) is one of the main antagonists of the sci-fi vbideogame seriesXenosaga.
Albedo was a tragic, tortured, and misunderstood soul who desired nothing apart from the empathy and love of his twin brother, Rubedo.
Since birth, Albedo had always demonstrated fairly unnatural behavoir, as seen in his abuse of clinginess toward his brothers, and overly sensitive emotions. With this, it is deductable that Albedo never possessed complete sanity. However, his insanity did not truly show its true colors until Albedo learned of his inability to die, meaning that he would be left behind when his siblings passed away. Upon discovering he may lose the ones he cares for, Albedo began to fall apart mentally. However, his true insanity did not awaken until he linked with U-DO, and upon doing so, went completely and utterly ballistic. In Episode III, when Albedo is free of his boundment to life and comes back as a Testament, it is still obvious that he is far from sane. However, it is also noticeable that he is no longer suffering from it and that it is now very much under his control.
- In a YouTube Video the Link Text (on the Top Screen) it shows e_o that Albedo was Psychopath.
- In Joshscorcher Top Fifteen Craziest Characters that Albedo is use a other Words like Pêche: Peach and Péché: Sin. The japanese version of Xenosaga shows Albedo taunting MOMO with a knife. This was changed during the english release.
- Albedo is similar to Kefka Palazzo as they're both prototypes of their species that were driven insane from the imperfect process of being gifted with magical power. The only difference is that while Albedo is a Tragic Villain, Kefka is a Complete Monster.
- Albedo is also similar to Sephiroth:
- They have white hair.
- They were driven insane from finding out their respective origins.
- They act out in plans that do not make sense to the protagonists.
- They have some relation with their antithesis (Jr. for Albedo, Cloud for Sephiroth).