Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Abominable Snow Mollusk is one of the two main antagonists of the double length SpongeBob Squarepants episode appeared in the special Frozen Face Off, alongside Plankton. He/She/It is a huge 3D monster that Mr. Krabs faced many years ago.
Mr. Krabs has mentioned that he once encountered the Abominable Snow Mollusk in his past and that he and his crew were eaten by the creature. They had to "wait for nature to take its course" in order to escape its stomach.
When Spongebob and the gang escaped the Abominable Snow Mollusk, it got the taste of Patrick's last gummy worm. It was then the monster earned a craving for sweets. When they encountered the monster again, it ate the jelly beans in Patrick's pocket. It then ate Plankton thinking he was a jelly bean.
The Abominable Snow Mollusk has a greyish-white body with tentacles for arms and legs. It also has fur around its neck, fin-like ears, sharp teeth, and yellow eyes. Since Frozen Face Off, it grew a craving for candy.
- Its name is a reference to the Abominable Snowman (or Yeti), a mythical creature said to live in the Himalayas.
- It is the second 3D monster in the series, the first being The Cyclops.
- The scene where it ate Plankton thinking he was a jelly bean is reminiscent of a scene in 20,000 Patties Under the Sea when the Sea Monster chased after Plankton thinking he was a chocolate eclair. It is also reminiscent to F.U.N. where Bubble Bass nearly ate Plankton after his plot to steal the formula failed.
- This is the third time a creature went after Patrick just because of food. In Dumped, Patrick was followed by Gary who just wanted the cookie in Patrick's shorts. In Spongicus, A Sea Lion that appeared to want to eat Patrick just wanted to eat the blood sausages around his neck.
- This is the second time Gary roars like a lion by scaring away the three worms. The first was in Your Shoes Untied where Gary roars like a lion to get SpongeBob's attention.