The 1337 Crew is a group of enemies from the Madness Combat flash series that Hank, the main protagonist, has encountered numerous times since Madness Combat 4.
They are first shown as an elite squad of the A.A.H.W., ranked higher than Grunts. As the series goes on they become more prominent. In Madness Combat 5, they start to replace Grunts as the main fighting force of the A.A.H.W.
In Madness Combat 7, there are a number of dead agents pinned to walls with sharp objects. It is theorized that they attempted to go against the Auditor, but they may simply be random acts of violent intimidation.
- The 1337 agents are modeled after Agent Smith from the Matrix movie series.
- The name of the group "1337" is an internet term for "leet" or elite.
- They have been seen to be more concerned with adjusting their shades, even when they are faced with danger.
- Though they have used a variety of weapons, the 1337 agents have signature weapons in the form of Deagles and their 1337 swords.
- It has been stated that there are four ranks of 1337 agents. Rank 1.1 are the most common agents that have appeared in Madness Combat 5 to 6.5. Next is Rank 1.4, who wear crimson shades and appear in Madness Combat 6 and 6.5. After this is Rank 1.9, who wear red shades and appear through episodes 7-9. Next are the Rank 2, which do not wear sunglasses at all and unlike their predecessors, who are blind without their glasses, can see without them. Following them are the Rank 3, who do wear sunglasses, but do not have lines on their faces unlike most other Madness characters. Finally are the Rank 4, which have appeared only in Madness Combat 10. These ones wear red sunglasses and have the lines on their faces.